Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wondered when the purple black was coming looks good man 2 in one day u r pumping them out at a good rate !
Haha thanks buddy!! :) .. i have been fortunate in the last few days to be able to work on frames alot ! .. and i am doing it with my usual setup .. cant wait to get my shop up and running . I will be able to even bust out more ! :) thanks for all the support bro!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow... Purple rain... purple rain! Please just stahp killing me with pictures of these beauties already! ...On a more seious note, what are your available G10 material combinations in stock? Have we seen them all yet? Looks like I am gonna need a cure to your relentless torture soon...
Haha .. thanks a bunch buddy! .. purple rain is a good one! :) .. I am sorry for all the torture .. it wouldnt be right of me not to share them ! ;) ... you guys pretty much seen what i have .. but i can always order more ! :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.