1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey you guys...
made this slingshot from a lump of g10 mr bill hays sent me a while back
i really like this slingshot it has become my favourite
the handle and thumb and finger support section is the same design as bill hays' shark which he sent the peace of g10 with the design glued on it which was a very kind gesture which i appreciate. i then changed the fork tips
so..
a big thanks to bill
and cheers for all your comments and please ask any questions
cheers...lewis

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Looks comforatable to be sure. very pleasing to the eye. Well done man and thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Awesome looking g10 shooter! Not a bad piece of board behind it either.

·
Banned
6,402 Posts
Nice slingshot but why a .DOC file ?

You can attach .JPG, .PNG & .GIF files. This would be much easier for other members to see without having to download the file and open in an external program.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts

You can attach .JPG, .PNG & .GIF files. This would be much easier for other members to see without having to download the file and open in an external program.
Agreed. Glad you know how to put that in layman's terms

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys for the nice comments

i don't have a clue what your on about hehe sorry i am not a computer wiz i will try again when posting my next pics

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
This is very nicely done. You need to figure out how to post a picture of it so I can nominate it for slingshot of the month when it's time. I'm very taken with the almost organic curves and pure functionality of the ergonomics... like a world class sprinter, no wasted motion... this slingshot, every curve and surface has a purpose... beautiful form for function

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cheers Danny the design is awesome
one of bills best I with I kept the slots fork tips rather than changing them to how they are now
oh well I will have to make another one hehe

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Nice one chunk. Looks might comfortable. Well done.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.