Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who want to know more about building frames from G10, I've started a YouTube series about just that! This is part 1, and it will be the longest part of the series. In this video I show what tools I use, how I cut the material, what adhesive I use for gluing, prep for gluing, drilling, and pinning the frame. Stay tuned for more and please like and subscribe!

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
For those of you who want to know more about building frames from G10, I've started a YouTube series about just that! This is part 1, and it will be the longest part of the series. In this video I show what tools I use, how I cut the material, what adhesive I use for gluing, prep for gluing, drilling, and pinning the frame. Stay tuned for more and please like and subscribe!

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk
Batapult 🤣🤣 👊🦇. Love it 🤣 It's the half sister to my batpoles 🦇🤣🤣👊🎯👍👌

Attachments

·
Science is magic that works
1,018 Posts
Hi, your video has made a fantastic difference in my builds!! I got a blade runner on Amazon yesterday, and it cuts G10 like butter!! Working on a tiny turtle in green jade G10, taking my time with it. Thanks again!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.