Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you play ?

I only really play one game religiously, EVE Online, there is no other game like it. Internet spaceships is serious business!

When I feel like some quick satisfaction, I usually roll out Bad Company 2 or Team Fortress 2.

·
Rule #14
1,519 Posts
I am really enjoying Bad Company 2 at the moment.
Occasionally i play Grand trusimo 5 on PS3, but Bad Company 2 on PC is where its at.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
All on ps3:
Ufc, grand tourismo, fallout series, hitman series, elder scrolls, splinter cell series... generally stealthy games,
List could go on..

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I don't play video games and i have a 2 and 4 year old, so i'm playing a lot of chute's 'n ladders, candyland, etc.

·
Over 9001 Warning Points!
2,089 Posts
I don't play video games and i have a 2 and 4 year old, so i'm playing a lot of chute's 'n ladders, candyland, etc.
me too, guys. i grew up with a padlock on the TV cabinet and never owned a video game. never got into it, lots of sports though. now i play alot of cribbage, backgammon and dominos. mostly cribbage, though. i love playing cribbage for money

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
i uset to be a serious gaming addict when modern warfare 2 came out i constantly plays even refused to go on holiday because i wanted to play it soo much i played as soon as i got home from school 3:30pm untill 12pm, then i got black ops, then when i got into slingshots, i stoped playing a huge amount i got mw3 but i just sold it the other week i dont go on games anymore. i guess you could say slingshots saved me

·
Super Moderator
6,547 Posts
I Love Pool ,Bowling,and lately since I was stuck in bed for awhile recovering from surgery-VIDEO GAMES. Now I know why all the kids go nuts over these things-They're fun! Flatband

·
Registered
103 Posts
As you may guess from my avatar. Street Fighter is my number one game. Street Fighter 4 is such a great return to the classic fighting game formula. Besides that, Marvel VS Capcom 3, Team Fortress 2, Elderscrolls, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Dark Souls and Dead Island are some of my favourites. OH! And Terraria.

Also I'm huge into Dungeons and Dragons and run a monthly game that's been going for a year and a half. I DM but love playing more. I also make miniatures for it and terrain and whatnot.

Board games are the go-to for my wife's work's game night we have monthly. Scribblish is great.

-Bob

·
Registered
100 Posts
I love the xbox360 games like MW3, Gears of War 1 and 2. I hope to get Gears of War 3 and Halo Reach soon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts