Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
"Mighty Can Smiter"
4,302 Posts
Thanks for giving me wings Hrawk
NP Duck. A lot of thought actually went into who got what name.

You are Fluttershy for a very good reason.

No reason more fitting though then why Henry got Rainbow Dash.
Ha, I guess I have to either read up on MLP or ask my daughters. Not sure if I should be flattered... Of course you taking the time to even classify my is flattery enough :)

LGD

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts

Ha, I guess I have to either read up on MLP or ask my daughters. Not sure if I should be flattered... Of course you taking the time to even classify my is flattery enough :)

LGD
i had a little chuckle when i realised that H knows the names of the ponies, and he has no kids. :rofl:

3u3ytase.jpg

Reactions: Sunchierefram

·
Banned
6,402 Posts

LGD
i had a little chuckle when i realised that H knows the names of the ponies, and he has no kids. :rofl:

3u3ytase.jpg

·
Registered
272 Posts
One thing that is wholey on topic today is the people have finally woken up and the real battle has begun, even double jabbed and boosted are out in action, people were not told the truth to the onging problem of freedom of speech and an individuals right to bodily autonomy, my body my choice et-all.

Please share this video with everyone you know.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I don't think there's any point having a general off topic if every time someone disagrees with the topic it's locked. I could see if people are being abusive to each other or saying racist or demeaning things. But just because you don't like the conversation seems one sided and wrong. What's your opinion ?
The overall synopsis is no longer really an opinion, here is some breaking news from one of the oldest and respected medical journals in the world, read by Doctor Vernon Coleman, watch from 21.30 onwards,

21 - 39 of 39 Posts