Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back into slingshots recently. Ordered and received a Falcon-x. (The new wrist rocket.) Love the slingshot super accurate and easy to shoot. The doubled bands are very fast. Just not in love with the pouch. Has anyone out there ever put a different type of band and pouch on this frame? I have lots of other slingshots and have used many different types of bands. I am going to try it. Just wondering if anyone has any info. Thanks for any help.

Super Moderator
Just got back into slingshots recently. Ordered and received a Falcon-x. (The new wrist rocket.) Love the slingshot super accurate and easy to shoot. The doubled bands are very fast. Just not in love with the pouch. Has anyone out there ever put a different type of band and pouch on this frame? I have lots of other slingshots and have used many different types of bands. I am going to try it. Just wondering if anyone has any info. Thanks for any help.
Yup, throw some different bands on it, I hate those pouches also...
馃 馃嵒 馃尩 Welcome to the forum 馃尩 馃嵒 馃

Ray Rowden
Welcome to the forum.
I haven't shot the Falcons, but I have shot the Wing. I used home cut bands on it, and it has the same mounting system. For thin latex, I did uses a double layer at the attachment to keep them secure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts