Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening from Germany,

I found into slingshots about 3 months ago and caught the bug pretty quickly... My first oder were two very strange chinese triple tube slingshots (I didn't know nothing), and it was a pita to shoot them so I began my research.
I then ordered some wooden frames and some bands from a bow shop in Germany, they were much much better than the powertube whatever slings. But, you know, youtube, this forum and stuff.
I went the route of making my own bands, while searching for the needed material I stumbled upon WASP and ordered an Enzo and was sold to this frame. With my own bands and my first Enzo I became pretty accurate pretty quick and I enjoy my daily fun with my new hobby.

My wife first called me crazy, but I made a band for her, and now she's shooting with me from time to time. She's got talent, I have to say.

My workbench looks like this after just 3 months... But I have enough latex, enough pouches, and working on the bands and shooting in the garden is pure fun and relaxation. I'm glad I gave the shooting a try. Great hobby, and this is a great community.

Gas Guitar Audio equipment Table Tool

Thanks for reading,
Stefan

·
Super Moderator
6,637 Posts
Looks like your well on your way to becoming a Slingshot addict like the rest of us!:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it may be a bit overdosed, but it's a lot of fun and compared to some hobbies I had years ago, this one is quite inexpensive. Two Enzos are on their way, then I'm done for a while. I'm into band testing atm, there it helps two have more than one frame. I answered the question of the thread "more than one slinghot - a bad thing?" a bit opposed to what I do atm, but technically, three (or 5) Enzos are just one slingshot... :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
38 Posts
It.s like golf this new hobby - upgrade fever takes over. New grip, new stance, new release ideas take over. I.m fighting buying things everytime I see a new eg gzk video etc. I.m half Gollum already. A chronograph ...my precious.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Welcome - looking forward to your posts.

Reactions: hoggy and tool
1 - 12 of 12 Posts