Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Given that we're a forum full of guys who know that weapons aren't in fact the root of all evil, I'd encourage/remind everyone in the US to get out and vote today if possible. God save us from the legislators looking to take away everything more dangerous than a blunted spoon.

·
Banned
193 Posts
Did my part early. Waited to take the trash down the hill then headed to town to vote. Slacking a bit, didn't get there until 30 minutes after the polls opened. But did my part to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.... and maybe get a Republican Governor for California for a change.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Did my part early. Waited to take the trash down the hill then headed to town to vote. Slacking a bit, didn't get there until 30 minutes after the polls opened. But did my part to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.... and maybe get a Republican Governor for California for a change.
Hahaha They just don't get it in DC, that's how Trump got in. The Dems didn't want him, the Republicans didn't want him, the press didn't want him..... but we did.
I think most people are fed up with career politicians in it for their own gain.

·
Freezin' my Butt Off
709 Posts
Alrighty sir! Wait...dang it! I’ve still got three more years to go. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts