Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,398 Posts
184359c985bb2bc772331e97be451df8.jpg

Cool find. A couple years ago I inherited the contents of my Grandpa's old wood shed. While looking through stuff for a saw blade I came across and old (felt like 30lb) coffee tin of these things. I have no idea what they are but they're lead alright. I was pretty excited, there must have been about 500 in there. Now all I need is a shot maker and I'll be in business. Although I might be able to get away with slinging those things as is! Leave it to Grandpa's to collect the good stuff. Miss ya Pop.

·
Super Moderator
5,236 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,398 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,398 Posts
That is definitely a cool find RYAN. By the way, I tried to reply to your PM, but could not get it to go through.

Darrell Allen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Darrell, thanks and sorry about that. I've been having issues all day. I'm not sure if it's the app or my connection. Or most likely that I haven't restarted my phone in a while :p

·
Premium Member
1,741 Posts
Would be interesting to find out what they are, so many things lost to time which is a shame
He was always the Fisherman, so if they weren't some kind of fishing weight he was probably planning on turning them into some kind of fishing weight. :D
Fishing was my first thought, so could be into a winner there lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.