Slingshots Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure I just got hit by the Delta (INDIAN) variant. Why even call it "delta" when it's INDIAN.... thanks to their obsession with cow-dung and them refusing medical services for "untouchable people" .. "dalits"... lowest on the caste system. Yes, it has now crossed the border despite us taking all kinds of measures.

I am fully vaccinated with SinoPharm.... what happens when you get attacked by this new Covid? Now I know.

The original covid took like 5 days to 2 weeks to grow inside you. This got me in 24 hours.

I felt a bit run down for an hour or two... then back to normal. Next day, again same pattern. Today.. nothing so far.

It wants to kill me.. but it can't go beyond a certain point. I could feel it trying trying trying inside ... but today I can't even feel that. I think it's gone.

Vaccine works and it works beautifully.

One thing nobody else will tell you.... the vaccine needs FUEL. I had carbs... coke/pepsi... suddenly felt normal. Ordinary food helps but you need to shock the system. Sweet dates (like candy)... chocolate.. all work in minutes.

The vaccine needs sugar to do it's magic.

I am guessing other vaccines will work in a similar fashion.

The other thing... you need to be careful even after the second dose. In my case (SinoPharm) you will not get immunity until 3 weeks AFTER the second dose. Don't waltz out of the hospital after your second shot thinking you are protected... you are NOT. You need to wait for 3 more weeks as the vaccine creates the defensive system in your body.

I checked my blood oxygen when I was feeling down... it was within normal range though a little low. Below 93% is when are in need of help.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks all.

This new ... INDIAN.. covid is nasty. Not ditching my mask and gloves. I may look like a crook but at least I'll live.

EDIT:
One more thing I forgot to mention.... I almost never have lunch. I either have breakfast or combine breakfast and lunch and then dinner ... basically 2 meals a day.

Go back to 3 (or more) meals a day if you are doing something similar. The vaccine needs constant fuel or else you are done-and-done.

·
Mojave Mo
4,837 Posts
The most interesting thing about your experience is that our medical experts and media tell us the exact opposite of all the points you mention. This is not an effort to refute your experience but to point out that this virus is manmade and designed to kill humans. The words, the virus, the misdirections, all of it. The vaccine was introduced in an effort to distract the humans long enough to make a few million more die. The only certainty for me is that I am going to find the person or persons that started this thing and introduce them to an old fashioned country beat down.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The most interesting thing about your experience is that our medical experts and media tell us the exact opposite of all the points you mention.
Like what exactly? (I am really interested in knowing, please)

I don't know what someone else will go through if they were in my place. Differences in race, blood-type, luck, etc, all do different things to different people. All I can talk about is what I'm going through.

Also keep in mind, the vaccine I got is not available in USA. American vaccines might behave different.

The vaccine was introduced in an effort to distract the humans long enough to make a few million more die.
Starting a fake war is far simpler and more effective and might even be cheaper. I mean you can always take out Toronto... it's not like they can do anything in return...

this virus is manmade
Of course it's man made. Soneone was hungry and ate bat-soup or some other horrible poo-food not designed for humans. If it weren't for human stupidity and animal mistreatment, this wouldn't be happening.

·
Mojave Mo
4,837 Posts
Like what exactly? (I am really interested in knowing, please)

I don't know what someone else will go through if they were in my place. Differences in race, blood-type, luck, etc, all do different things to different people. All I can talk about is what I'm going through.

Also keep in mind, the vaccine I got is not available in USA. American vaccines might behave different.

Starting a fake war is far simpler and more effective and might even be cheaper.

Of course it's man made. Soneone was hungry and ate bat-soup or some other horrible poo-food not designed for humans. If it weren't for human stupidity and animal mistreatment, this wouldn't be happening.
The misinformation is so broad that I could rattle on and just end up repeating more bad information. It has been validated that this virus didn’t come via bat-soup, or any other pseudo natural occurrence. It was engineered and coupled with other nasty viruses and then ‘accidentally’ released to see what would happen. The U.S. actually has funded these experiments in the Wuhan lab. The world only needs so many humans so we need to cull a few hundred million that are not contributing to the overall benefit of the dozen or so that control the entire planet. It is just economics and politics at the end of the day.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was engineered and coupled with other nasty viruses
All of this is from a fiction novel from the 1980s.

Some bright spark from the Stable Genius camp read that book and decided to use it to run their mouth against China.

The book is by Dean Koontz and is called "The Eyes of Darkness". Order it on Amazon and read it for yourself. 🤣

·
aka CYBORG
1,996 Posts
The world death toll just topped 4 million - 2/3 of what the Nazis did, and the Chinese are posing innocent and denying all blame. They won't allow any outside access to research the causes; they've deleted, destroyed, or killed most evidence, and they float BS stories like it was the American military that released the virus in China. (Yep, we kamikazied virus laden drones into Wuhan). How can they be so self unaware to not know these tactics convince the world of their guilt - the CCP must think that saying something makes it true, ala 1984. The pangolin eating bat guano theory was the most absurd ... dumbing down has become an art form.

Also, it was recently reported the manufacturing center for most fentanyl is ... wait for it - Wuhan. (Report only, I can't know that for sure). The CCP fears a world imposed 10 trillion dollar penalty which would put a dent in their 100 year plan.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry to say Mr. Khan, these vaccines as their being called are not vaccines, because they don't protect you from getting Covid. Covid and spike protein therapy was patented in 2003 as I recall. Delta is a scientist looking at abbreviated parts of the Covid gene sequence and expressing " look its different" from Covid. And remember the package your mask comes in states " does not protect against viral infections".

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
Well…here’s my 2 cents worth……I’ll start by saying…I don’t live with my head in a hole, and I’m far from naive. But have it be said I don’t jump on conspiracy theory’s. Social media has made it so everything people see is fact and it blocks there better judgment. Fact is….99.9 percent of stuff you see or read on Facebook is probably total bull that some numwat that has nothing to do with there time wrote up.
A lot of deadly viruses have come and wiped out countless people, and we now get vaccinated for and never hear tell of them due to vaccines.
Only 12 years ago the swine flue (H1N1) came through and killed many people on our island and many that we knew and within months they had a vaccine and we all lined up in schools and health offices to get poked! And no body blinked an eye at it. And the difference between then and now….social media. Sure we had it, but it was no wear near as prominent as it is today.
I am fully vaccinated and am doing just fine…..I got COVID before the vaccine was out and no lye it almost killed me. So man made, conspiracy’s or not I’ll take the shot over getting that again.
And as for spreading conspiracies…and that’s what they are, there’s no more fact that there true then it’s fact that it did come from bats and now we all gotta fight it. All I know is, now that 88 percent of pei is vaccinated life is back to normal, no masks, no restrictions and no Covid cases! Again maybe somehow they got the whole world to conspire (including our little island) with fake Covid results and fake vaccines….but either way, there was people dying, we have a vaccine and now people aren’t dying.
This isn’t to fight with anyone, just my thoughts….just be careful what you let into your mind, your home, and what you believe. There’s a lot of bad people out there, but there’s alot more good ones (at least in Canada) hehe. There’s my rant lol.

·
See The Target
21,440 Posts
" Getting Covid AFTER getting fully vaccinated? "

" Vaccine works and it works beautifully "

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
You do realize you can still get influenza after you get the common flu shot right?? Vaccines work to give you the antibodies you need to fight the symptoms once you get sick, NOT keep you from getting sick.

for instance.. if a vaccine is rated 94 percent let’s say, it’s not a 94 percent chance your not gonna get it. It means the virus will have 94 percent less effect on you.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Vaccines work to give you the antibodies you need to fight the symptoms once you get sick, NOT keep you from getting sick.

for instance.. if a vaccine is rated 94 percent let’s say, it’s not a 94 percent chance your not gonna get it. It means the virus will have 94 percent less effect on you.
Yes. That is exactly what it felt like. Same infection but at much reduced power... it couldn't quite get a proper hold on me.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Having a bit of trouble with my Subcontinental English, are we????

these vaccines ....are not vaccines,
Oh? We all got injected with piss and didn't notice?

Oh right... your car isn't your car... your house isn't your house.... and that's not your wife.... we wuz delusional all this time.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
vaccines prevent disease, not lessen symptoms. which is it?
It's both. It depends on the viral load you are exposed to.

If vaccinated and you are surrounded by 5 people who all have covid, that viral load will knock down your vaccine and make you sick anyway. But the sickness will be much reduced. Hopefully.

Vaccines work when you just shook hands with another who was sick... it protected you from that one guy. It won't protect you from 5-10 people at the same time. Which is why we have to keep wearing masks.

And don't be an idiot.... no mask will protect you from a virus. Masks protect you from microscopic droplets of moisture that you breathed in my direction that carry the virus.

How did I get this Delta variant coming at me? Well I picked up a Cricket ball and threw it bck at the kids who were playing with it. And then I forgot to wash my hands and ate something with those hands. So I know exactly what happened. And those kids have vanished since a few days... I am sure they were not vaccinated and are pretty sick now. Otherwise they were seen playing their damn game every day.

believe what you will
We don't "believe". We KNOW.

Belief
is for people who think Facebook is the Encyclopedia Britannica.

·
See The Target
21,440 Posts
Yes. That is exactly what it felt like. Same infection but at much reduced power... it couldn't quite get a proper hold on me.

Having a bit of trouble with my Subcontinental English, are we????

Oh? We all got injected with piss and didn't notice?

Oh right... your car isn't your car... your house isn't your house.... and that's not your wife.... we wuz delusional all this time.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.