Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Hi guys! .. I thought I would try a ping pong ball shot into a pipe from About 22 meters away with the ghost LBS! :) .. I put the ball slightly to the right of the hole so I had to hit the right side of the ball to knock it in . I was able to make it happen.! I was using 8mm steel and gzk black .72 and a cheek anchor .. thanks for looking guys !
98d41d2b4491ec772e43bae2fabb690d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are an outstanding shot and an amazing craftsman. That LBS looks so comfy! What an awesome frame...
Wow buddy . Thank you for he amazing words .. I love shooting and I love building :) it actually is very comfortable .. I believe that everyone should own one .. and I have been told this many times:)

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
I see you're getting into the clear pieces... If that is acrylic, you'll want to be very careful with it. It can develop very small cracks and shatter unexpectedly...

You'll want to use polycarbonate instead... pretty much every grade is far better than acrylic as far as safety is concerned.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I see you're getting into the clear pieces... If that is acrylic, you'll want to be very careful with it. It can develop very small cracks and shatter unexpectedly...
You'll want to use polycarbonate instead... pretty much every grade is far better than acrylic as far as safety is concerned.
Yeah sure am .. thanks for the info!! .. I did some testing ... seems pretty decent .. it does break if hit solid .. but glancing blows dont do too much damage ... I wonder what causes it to develipe cracks ? I will look into some polycarbonate.. is it pretty much the same to work? Thx Bill!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.