Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received a package this morning with Joes name on it and was instantly like a kid at Xmas! And what a beauty she is! It’s like it was custom made for my hand alone, just fits so snug. I’m convinced he’s somehow coated it in glass because the finish is unreal, honestly the pics do not do it justice! He also chucked in multiple extras for me to play with which is always a good thing! Thanks Joe, means a lot my friend

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Received a package this morning with Joes name on it and was instantly like a kid at Xmas! And what a beauty she is! It's like it was custom made for my hand alone, just fits so snug. I'm convinced he's somehow coated it in glass because the finish is unreal, honestly the pics do not do it justice! He also chucked in multiple extras for me to play with which is always a good thing! Thanks Joe, means a lot my friend
Wow! Looks amazing! Great slinger my friend!

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry I'm late guys !! Been super busy! .. that guy Joe can sure make a awesome slingshot!! And great score !!! I have a pocket parasite Joe made me .. and I cant keep it out of my pocket!! .. like its leeched onto me !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
He can indeed! I'm the same lol I just can't put it down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts