Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Did anyone get a new slingshot yesterday from their loved ones yesterday?
I did! Here is what I got: Dankung camouflage slingshot. two sets of replacement bands for the Dankung. 4 pounds of 3/8 in steel trumark ammo. 4 sets of linatex flatbands from Flatband. And two others also from Flatband. JT Here are the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
i got my black widow
specs:1 x Black Widow Slingshot 1 x Set of Original Barnet Power Bands 250 x 6mm Steel Ammo 75 x 9mm Steel Ammo

Everythings in my avatar
love it so far im not very accurate atm guna look how to get better aim

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yap I ordered a myself 1 from huntercatapults I cant wait to get it. I got the jacobean oak onelooks very nicve with thera bend gold should be pretty strong too plus 1000 pcs of 3/8's for prctice. Seond gift for me is a fenix tk30 tourc as I am using slingshot at night I need to see clearly hehe. Great forum

·
SSF Founder
5,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yap I ordered a myself 1 from huntercatapults I cant wait to get it. I got the jacobean oak onelooks very nicve with thera bend gold should be pretty strong too plus 1000 pcs of 3/8's for prctice. Seond gift for me is a fenix tk30 tourc as I am using slingshot at night I need to see clearly hehe. Great forum
Welcome to the site! I have a couple Fenix lights too, they are great!

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
No Frodo I don't mean 6mm ammo. I mean from the pictures above it looks like some good equipment was received by those who posted. And a "Hunter" slingshot ain't something to sneer at. You'd be glad to have one.

·
Registered
740 Posts
yes thats truth, but dont you think that 6mm ammo is to small for a black widow. i think they are great for thera-tube beige->"the baby hook"

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Yes I think 6mm ammo is too small. In my humble opinion, anything smaller than 3/8 is too small. There probably are those out there who would say anything of steel smaller than 1/2" is too small, but I like 3/8" to target shoot and plink with because it is cheaper.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts