Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought an archery shooting glove to protect my hand webbing from those type of hits. I didn't buy a glove for my hands though because I wanted to develop of callus. Are ypu hurting?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Nope, no pain worth talking about. it developed where my thumb hold my Scout.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I wonder if you're speaking about cold weather gloves or protective gloves?

I use the cold weather gloves in a setup of my slingshot holding hand gets a fold glove with all the fingers. And my pouch holding hand gets the finger and thumb cut off at the second knuckle so that I can hold the pouch properly and the rest of my hand gets protected. I end up getting the Walmart $1 for two pair (one size fits all) gloves. I put one glove inside the other and then cut the very tip of the finger off and it ends up going all the way back down to my second knuckle since I have big hands. Lived in a van for a while and this was a great way to keep your hands warm while cooking in the winter and keeping most of your hands warm while doing things where you need finger dexterity.

Cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.