Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! So, I ordered this product called LIT. It's a glow in the dark powder for resin, paint, etc. Here's a sling I cast with it and embedded some hemlock cones into in the process. This stuff is very bright! I ordered it in blue a few days ago. More on that coming soon. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
789 Posts
Yeah, Drew, that's mighty fine, but I tell ya, I just can't seem to find anything I like better than this one I got from you a while back, the design/shape/shoot ability/ and the color is sooooooo fine, the design/shape/feel, just fantastic, keep up the good work, Fine Flips

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yeah, Drew, that's mighty fine, but I tell ya, I just can't seem to find anything I like better than this one I got from you a while back, the design/shape/shoot ability/ and the color is sooooooo fine, the design/shape/feel, just fantastic, keep up the good work, Fine Flips
You got a piece from the master artisan himself. Fit enough for a king, looks like it shoots very smooth.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yikes!! The Rangers would spot me from a mile away!
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
:D
So glad you're loving that sir!
The glow-in-the-dark pics remind me of something from "The Outer Limits"!!! Which is a VEEEERY good thing :thumbsup: :aahhhh: :thumbsup:
Thank you!
You got a piece from the master artisan himself. Fit enough for a king, looks like it shoots very smooth.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
;)
Too cool!
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts