Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,875 Posts
My daughter started a go fund me page for her service dog . It needs a second leg surgery. I've paid for the other surgery for her other leg and some other stuff. My Daughter has photophobia. Which they've been trying to find the cause for 3 years. Just finished paying for my hospital stay in January for $9,000 . So if you guys can spread the word.
440cc0a081cbb715a5804999a00d1348.jpg
it's Heather Weber's go fund me page for Maggie.
I've already paid for the X- rays and preliminary stuff for the second leg surgery. What's sad is my daughter got her degree in 3D graffic design and animation. But because of the photophobia she can only be on the computer a few minutes at a time. And always has to wear sun glasses. Rough way to start your working career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
6,536 Posts
Hoping both Maggie and Heather get the help they both need. Nothing more devoted then a service dog to its owner and the owner to the dog. God Bless them.

·
Premium Member
9,582 Posts
It would be hard to do without mine. I’ll definitely check out the page. We’ve paid for a couple of ACL surgeries and they arepricy. Best of luck to your daughter and her best friend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts