Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
great shooting mate, any hand slap. i couldnt see the card let alone cut it in half .is your longest card cut still 40 meters.robbo
Thanks robbo :thumbsup:

No handslaps and yes, my longest card cut is still 40 meters.

42 meters was so close, that I may have to try that again this summer.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi Kelevala that one hell of shot you made on your video . i cant evan think of cutting a card at that distance . I ordered one a coup[e of weeks ago . I enjoy fallowing Cattyshack on youtube . Looking forward to shooting the new goblet evo.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Kelevala that one **** of shot you made on your video . i cant evan think of cutting a card at that distance . I ordered one a coup[e of weeks ago . I enjoy fallowing Cattyshack on youtube . Looking forward to shooting the new goblet evo.
You just have to try...

Suitable bandset & little practice and voila :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Great review Kalevala! Fantastic shooting too!

I also follow Wayne on Cattyshack on Facebook. He will be launching a version of the EVO with clips, I will almost certainly be getting one of them when they are released.

On his F.B channel a guy took the EVO and had it cerakoted in two colours (English spelling :neener: ) It looks awesome!

Just edited post:-

Thanks to Sean B for the photo (stolen from his F.B post!) hope he doesn't mind but I was so impressed with the ceracote, I just had to show you!

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
Great review Kalevala! Fantastic shooting too!

I also follow Wayne on Cattyshack on Facebook. He will be launching a version of the EVO with clips, I will almost certainly be getting one of them when they are released.

On his F.B channel a guy took the EVO and had it cerakoted in two colours (English spelling :neener: ) It looks awesome!

Just edited post:-

Thanks to Sean B for the photo (stolen from his F.B post!) hope he doesn't mind but I was so impressed with the ceracote, I just had to show you!
g,day Talaman just wondering could you please tell me the measurment inside to inside where your thumb and finger sits on the flat part of the frame roughly level with the e and o regards robbo

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sorry Robbo, I do not have one yet myself.

I am waiting for the version with clips to be launched and I am hoping Wayne of Cattyshack decides to offer a ceracote version because I personally dont care for the bling of the standard version. There are a few reviews of this slingshot on you tube. Or, may I suggest you contact Wayne at cattyshack on Facebook or via his website www.cattyshack.co.uk I do hope this help you.

Cheers!

Geoff

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.