Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nearby I found a seller that is willing to give away 55 gallon plastic drums for $5. I found a fantastic tutorial for making a catchbox from it.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can make legs for it? Preferably pvc so I can take off the legs and put it in my car.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Facewizard are you just trying to make us all feel bad? I thought I had it bad having to shoot indoors because it's been too cold, but being able to shoot whenever I want definitely sounds a lot better and having to drive somewhere to shoot.

No way to shoot in your apartment? Some ¼" steel Maybe and some super light bands? Even if you can get 20 feet away and shoot that's going to give you a ton of practice so you don't have to go out somewhere else.

Just checking, it would suck not to be able to shoot whenever I wanted to.

Cheers
Im in Texas so high today is 65. The accountant is also not allowing shooting in the house. Im doing what I can!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So FYI if you want to do this too- I just picked up a 30 gallon container from a car wash nearby for free! i called around 10 car washes and I finally got a hold of one that said they had them out by the dumpster and I could take all of them if I wanted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.