Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been adding small pieces of scrap wood to this core for weeks now with no real plan to an end..then yesterday I decided to finish it using mainly gorse that I’ve had for a while but never used..here’s a few (loads) pics of the build..it’s been in blo and is drying ready for the next stage..big shout out to Joey for coming up with the name for this frame..as always only hand tools used..cheers for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Wwwhhhheeeewww! Man what a sweet build .. u know I love this fox! And it was my pleasure to name it buddy .. when I held mine and looked at it .. first thing I seen was a FOX! .. this thing shoots a dream! .. and holds great! . I love mine ! Everyone should have a LBS and a FOX in their collection! ... you nailed this build dude !!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

·
Master of Swine Fu
3,156 Posts
I've been adding small pieces of scrap wood to this core for weeks now with no real plan to an end..then yesterday I decided to finish it using mainly gorse that I've had for a while but never used..here's a few (loads) pics of the build..it's been in blo and is drying ready for the next stage..big shout out to Joey for coming up with the name for this frame..as always only hand tools used..cheers for looking
you got some skills.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wwwhhhheeeewww! Man what a sweet build .. u know I love this fox! And it was my pleasure to name it buddy .. when I held mine and looked at it .. first thing I seen was a FOX! .. this thing shoots a dream! .. and holds great! . I love mine ! Everyone should have a LBS and a FOX in their collection! ... you nailed this build dude !!
Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Aha it still makes me smile your bang on mate bushy tail pointy ears it's the fox bro

1 - 20 of 26 Posts