Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys !!! . I got a awesome clipped thumper in a trade with @Island made :) .. shane really does a great job on these things !! Awesome work buddy ! I really enjoy shooting it! Low fork OTT !! Hard to beat it!thanks again for the trade Shane!!.. your a true gent bud thanks for looking guys !!
ed42bff3fa35fda736655c0c5286e602.jpg
637bcebb0a9f08a4ac6b2c3c6fba6b56.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Means so much that loving it and shooting it Joey!!! As I'm sure you know, having someone else shoot and enjoy your frames is the biggest compliment, and the best feeling. Put her through her paces! Looks like you'll be shooting a while with all that steel :)
Very very true words my friend! Nothing better.. it's a awesome feeling .. this thing handles well . One of my favorite to shoot .. it has been in my pocket along with a LBS .. and as u guys seen a hell of alot of steel .. I carry slot on me .. people thing I'm crazy haha .. thanks man !

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man it's shiiiiiiiiny! Amazing job Shane, it's really sumpn. Congratulations Joey. I know that you are having fun. Think those bands will out last all that steel. A whole lot of fun right there!!
Thanks brother ! :) .. yes very shiny .. awesome stuff ! Yeah these bands last well! .. yeah i always carry a buuuunnnch of steel lol... I shoot alot even when I have stuff to do .. if I see a can on the way .. it dies!! Lol :)

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Great looking frame! And dang, that's a lot of steel on that magnet!
Thanks man !! .. ya for sure .. lol I carry alot all the time .. got this strong bad magnet from PB!! He always sends awesome stuff !! :)
very cool frame J5 I have something from Shane coming soon myself Still working on my end of the trade haha . Going to send him something really cool .That mag does hold some metal but not that pretty I want see what u do with that big one I sent u I know it's going to be cool

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Not to jack your post fellas but funny story! When I made that magnet case the epoxy was to high on top for my liking so I had a brain wave to use my belt sander to thin out .Well not my most thought out plan stopped that sander dead in its tracks had to kill the power before it started smoking Yep back to sand paper and concrete floor just a heads up

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great looking frame! And dang, that's a lot of steel on that magnet!
Thanks man !! .. ya for sure .. lol I carry alot all the time .. got this strong bad magnet from PB!! He always sends awesome stuff !! :)
very cool frame J5 I have something from Shane coming soon myself Still working on my end of the trade haha . Going to send him something really cool .That mag does hold some metal but not that pretty I want see what u do with that big one I sent u I know it's going to be cool
Oh ya buddy ! Looking forward to giving it a go!! :) .. should look pretty awesome.. it sure does hold alot of steel .. I really like it because I carry alot all the time. Helps me keep it together.. and my lead shot stays at the bottom of the pocket so I know the difference when i reach in to grab some more !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts