Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my bells of hythe!!! this catty is a class of his own! never seen such a beauty.
the finish is absolut perfect! it is like a costum knive ore a costum gun.
i changed the bands in qube rubber, it looks more oldschool and is easyer to pull.
thank u alan, i realy love this catty!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You got me even more excited because I ordered one Feb. 26, last Friday. Now if I can get my accuracy up to what you appear to be doing I'll be even happier. I ordered the Lucky 7 with the dark bulls horn on the handle.
mate this looks good because the catty covers s0me bad shots
and my bands are easyer to draw. it need lots of practise to shoot a catty like a milbro if u aren´t grown up with but i realy love the design!
congrats to the lucky seven, i´m shure u´ll love it!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Baumstamm, don't you hate it that no matter how much you polish a slingshot, if you use flash photography it always looks scratched as heck? I mean when you look at it, you can use it as a mirror, but in the photo it comes out terrible.

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
Baumstamm, don't you hate it that no matter how much you polish a slingshot, if you use flash photography it always looks scratched as heck? I mean when you look at it, you can use it as a mirror, but in the photo it comes out terrible.
Can you just glass bead it except where the rubber rides or polish it like a stainless Delorean, I wonder.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
The DeLorean was actually brushed, not polished. Brushed surfaces are a lot more solid and will look better in photos - but they lack the mirror effect!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
of corse u are right, i´ve made a dozent pics and none of them looks good like real! unbelavebel also autofokus didn´t work on this catty because of the mirror effect, but i will try to master good pics from this catty, cause it is a awesome beauty and with a real beautifull girl, the pics might be good!

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
got my bells of hythe!!! this catty is a class of his own! never seen such a beauty.
the finish is absolut perfect! it is like a costum knive ore a costum gun.
i changed the bands in qube rubber, it looks more oldschool and is easyer to pull.
thank u alan, i realy love this catty!!!
This original design and material is absolutley beautiful. The more things change the more they stay the same.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts