Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The grandson Jack seen the catapults(slingshots) on here when i was on, and he has asked me to put his on what i made him,
I put the small bands on it so it is easyer for him to pull back as he is only 10years, but it still hits with a sting, and would take game birds, i also put rope on the bottom to put round his wrist in case he lets go of the fork when shooting it,
I have had to paint part of it black for him cos he seen Joerg S slingshot the W and wanted it the same colour, he call Joerg S the transformer man after the robots, he thinks he is great, and watches him all day on youtube, here it is cheers jeff

Jacks Cat

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
That is a fantastic slingshot! Much better than the ones I used to own when I was a kid.

I am much honored that your son likes my videos. May they help to transform him into a great slingshot shooter!

Two new videos will come up later today.

Jörg

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a fantastic slingshot! Much better than the ones I used to own when I was a kid.

I am much honored that your son likes my videos. May they help to transform him into a great slingshot shooter!

Two new videos will come up later today.

Jörg
He thinks your a movie star, he has been testing his slingshot on a apple, his mam is making him a jelly later to try it on, he thinks thats what you use, jeff

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Very nice slingshot ! Jack's going to have a lot of fun with it !

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think every kid should have slingshot and that one you made is very nice.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Your grandson is a lucky kid, shot! Well done!

He has good taste in videos too. Joerg is pretty darn cool.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Great catty Jeff. Way to keep it going with the younger generations.

Cheers
Nick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts