Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My grandson asked me if he can come up the farm shooting rats, i said yes, so he said he will need a new catapult for it ha ha, not daft, so i have took a few ideas off some of the catapults on here and knocked this one up for him, i tried it it shoots realy well, jeff

ive took one of the bands off for him and shortend them now,

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
That should do very well!!!! Nice wood. The pinkie hole really helps lock the grip in place!

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
That should do very well!!!! Nice wood. The pinkie hole really helps lock the grip in place!
The wood was painted black 1st, to leave black flecks in the grain,
Yours was one of the catapults he likes, i had one a few year ago with a hole in the handle, it was ment to put a marble in but i made the hole too big, and i used to lock my finger in it, jeff

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Great slingshot there Chief ! He's sure to love it !

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Very nice fork, like the finish gives it a great look,

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers evrey one, ive just been and gave him his catapult, i put a strap on so if he lets go it dont hit him in the face, jeff

·
2,153 Posts
How about making a video of him shooting it, maybe even with you in it as well ?

·
2,153 Posts
Dang it ! Why don't you ask some of the computer guys like Aaron if they can help you figure it out ?

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its a old video, and my pc runs with visa, the lad next door to me is a pc geek he has tried, shame cos i have some nice videos of my dogs racing i wanted to put on youtube. i,ll have to get a new one but not yet, my microwave has just blown, mite have something to do with me putting a fork in that had a nail in ha ha , jeff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts