Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done a trade with Quercusuber and wanted to share the bounty with you all. ALL THE WAY FROM PORTUGAL

We agreed to send one complete worked fork, one mini slingshot, and one raw fork.

I wanted one of his olivewood forks he had previously made as well as a raw cork fork. And one of his little minis.

*sidenote* (Q always makes nice little mini's... I love em!)

He sent an already dry and debarked cork fork that is a perfect Y. It will make a very nice pocket shooter. The Olive Fork is banded with gum rubber and is the first time i've shot with it. I love this rig a lot and the pouch is very nice too. The little mini sling he sent is just great, it is done very well in my opinion...my fiance' has been shooting candy at me all day!

Thanks Q! Hope you get your package soon!!

Vertebrate Wood Font Tool Fashion accessory Banana Plant Fruit Gesture Finger Hand Finger Wood Gesture Yellow

Attachments

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Cool!!! Weird sensation to look to those slingshots so many miles away!!

Hope you like my humble work. I didn't mention, but I've made the pouch of the mini-ss for BB's (I guess you already notice that)
It has been a pleasure watch this and trade with you!!
Cheers!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No tabs harson, guess the photo shows a weird angle. Just the rubber going up n over. And yes I think those are 107's on the mini, Q can confirm.

·
Registered
416 Posts
No dissapointments on your end eh! They are all sweet. I love both finished and cant wait to see what you do with the cork!!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Those are great looking forks, he does such a nice natural.

Reactions: Quercusuber

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Hello guys!!!
The rubber I've used on the mini slingshot that I trade with Btoon84 came from a rubber sheet I bought on a rubber products store. I've cutted them to size with my roller cutter. I dont know if they can be considered as 107's.
Bye!!

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
That looks like a good deal. I love that one in the last picture!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts