Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a roasted birdseye maple slingshot (awhile ago) that I called "the Probe" because it resembled the face of an Alien. Well, someone asked me to make one in green...and scaled down to fit their small hand...
So i used a piece of Canadian Maple (sans birdseye), roasted it in my oven, carved some tiny crop circles (or planets) in the reverse side, sanded it to 2000g, and rubbed in a small amount of Winton Viridian Hue.
I plan to finish it with Tru-Oil...and buff it to super high gloss :)

MW

Sent from my LG-M470 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
I made a roasted birdseye maple slingshot (awhile ago) that I called "the Probe" because it resembled the face of an Alien. Well, someone asked me to make one in green...and scaled down to fit their small hand...
So i used a piece of Canadian Maple (sans birdseye), roasted it in my oven, carved some tiny crop circles (or planets) in the reverse side, sanded it to 2000g, and rubbed in a small amount of Winton Viridian Hue.

MW

Wicked Cool!!! Awesome work :)

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

MW

Wicked Cool!!! Awesome work :)
Thanks bro!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Nice frame and original and built in Canada ???????? it has some class bro !Man we need some more of our country men into this hobby eh ????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts