Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am a new member living in Valencia Venezuela. I am completely new to this hobby and try to find as much as possible information. Slingshots are rare in Venezuela maybe because the country has very strict rules concerning the ownership and use of weapons in general. Also the econimical crisis creates many problems related to buying things.

Our credit cards can only be used in Venezuela and buying on the internet is almost impossible.

So the only thing left is making the slingshot yourself.

I hope find a lot of information here on the forum and I hope to enjoy all your messages.

Greetings from Venezuela and keep your slingshot pointing in the right direction.

Ronald

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Welcome. Your post makes me appreciate the freedom that we enjoy in the USA.

What Flipgun said. Rubber bands work well, as do therapy bands. I make pouches from heavy fabric and duct tape.

No political system can repress human ingenuity! There are a lot of good people here. Let us know if we can help you.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
¡Hermano venezolano! Te saludo desde Argentina, que acaba de votar unas elecciones primarias suicidas que causaron una devaluación del peso del 25%. Dios nos ayude.

Venezuelan brother! I greet you from Argentina that just voted sucidal primary elections that caused a 25% devaluation of the currency. God help us.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Buenos amigo, Welcome to your new sport..... I visited your country several years ago on a birding trip and really enjoyed it - 'hope conditions improve asap.. If you have problems getting slingshot supplies , I'm pretty sure you will get a good response from this forum if you let us know...….Best wishes...…...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome!

I feel very strongly about the people in Venezuela. I've been following the situation even before Guaido emerged.

At that time I saw a report, that CIA had an operation to destabilise the country, initiate a coup against Maduro by setting up a puppet without legitimate claim to presidency. Election came, and to my understanding, Guaido wasn't running for the office. Army has always been loyal to Maduro, as well as majority of the country.

So the coup obviously failed. CIA tried other tactics (cutting the electricity, false flag ops, disinformation campaigns etc.). Not worked, Bolton and his buddies wanted a military intervention to oust Maduro and get the oil, but Trump was against it.

On the other hand. The better known narrative is that Guaido is the legimate pres, fighting with people against evil Maduro.

So which version is closest to the through?

Apart from that, welcome!!

SSS

Ps. Please let me know, if these topics are against this forums rules. If that is so, I truly apologize, won't do it again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,680 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome aboard brother! You’ll see some absolute works of art on here made from a simple fork and some inexpensive hand tools. Part of the simplistic beauty of the thing I guess. I’m sure you’ll be turning out some beautiful shooters yourself in no time!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts