Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4,537 Posts
I too have been hooked by this hobby/art/sport/social camaraderie or whatever way it fits someone to label our interest. I started buying a Marksman wrist rocket after seeing the Rufus Hussey video someone sent me in an email.

Then I had to make one for myself and another, and another experimenting with the styles of design, Purchased 3 dankungs, a Bellsofhythe, and two from Fish.

I am in the process of making some for several friends so they can have a slingshot of their own.

I to date have used board wood, 2x4 wood, trimmed and glued for the right size, carbon fiber and 13 layer 3/4 inch plywood. Mostly of late I am trying to find the design that feels best in my hand and shooting. I do believe that if one style was all I had I would by default get good with it and eventually think it is just fine for me.

Etc, Etc, Etc.

I have learned a ton from this forum and a few personal conversations from those here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.