Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heissan :wave:

Let's see, how well new GZK Black 0,72 latex shoots. This is made for cold weather use. Temperature is +1°C, so it's not really cold.

M8 hex nut weights 5 grams and when watching first clip and hole size; I think this band gives good speeds.
Long time since last time shooting with hex nuts, round ammo is much easier.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Kalevala, thanks for the vid man, you got me feeling good about my purchase of the black. I tried to order more of the thicker stuff for my large ammo, but gzk wont have anymore until next month. Quick question for ya, what length are your bands cut to, and what's the draw length? It looks like I have a longer draw, and will have to make a slightly different cut.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Damage wise not much of a difference? Nice shooting and video.Do the black last pretty long?
M8 hex nut makes a bigger hole and hits harder.

This was the only time that I have had oppotunity to shoot with these bands (work,winter,darkness :( )

but with my measurements I would say these last long time.

Thanks !

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kalevala, thanks for the vid man, you got me feeling good about my purchase of the black. I tried to order more of the thicker stuff for my large ammo, but gzk wont have anymore until next month. Quick question for ya, what length are your bands cut to, and what's the draw length? It looks like I have a longer draw, and will have to make a slightly different cut.
I cut my bands usually (0,7-0,72) length 23 cm, 1"-3/4". Same with these,

Active length is 16 cm and my draw 72-78 cm.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great shooting as always buddy. I for one am glad he developed a black color. Im tired of hunting with bright orange bands.lol!
Thank You very much Ibojoe :thumbsup:

Too many yellow/orange band choice, it's good to have one black and no need to think what it is.

·
Prospect
156 Posts
I think u have to high cuts, try instead around 23/11mm , i have been shooting gzk alot, and with 23/11 155mm active, i shoot around 270 fps with 9.5mm

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think u have to high cuts, try instead around 23/11mm , i have been shooting gzk alot, and with 23/11 155mm active, i shoot around 270 fps with 9.5mm
I have tried 25/10 mm with GZK Orange 0,72 but wasn't happy how it felt and shoot. How long is Your draw do You have chrony ?

·
Prospect
156 Posts
I have tried 25/10 mm with GZK Orange 0,72 but wasn't happy how it felt and shoot. How long is Your draw do You have chrony ?
Orange isnt snappy as black, i havent looked up my draw but i draw it till behind my ear, n it feels like the rubber is gonna break everytime tho. ye i have a chrony :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts