Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I get this slingshot as my first, plus Iv ordered one from our local manufacturer, who as was told me is best in Czech and all are handmade. Id like to know about the GZK bit more, the rubber is short, I need at least 16,5 cm on each side, but have no clue how to cut the flat rubber that was also part of the parcel, Is there any good youtube tutorial specifically for these chinese slingshots please? The cutting tool like for pizza was advice to me, but neither unihobby, hornbach mall....i didnt get it. Instead, my only option was a very sharp cutting knife, I bought two knifes, but no idea how to do the cut comfortably and attach the rubber to the slingshot, I will be doing that for the very first time and wouldnt like to make a mistake or do it wrong way, so guys, please, if You can link me to some good youtube videos of the whole process of arranging the flat rubber...better a step by step guide due to my bad English, Id really appreciate it and thanks for the slingshot tips of my previous thread, I guess Ill order the Wasp from German store aswell. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts