Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone has a gzk mask just looking for general opinions on it looks like a pretty cool slingshot and thinking of picking one up for my little bro for helping me with my car work?

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
I have one. It’s a great sling. It’s not real big, but I have really big hands and it’s still comfortable. There’s a pic of mine in the hunting section. Mine had a little burr on it but a quick run over with a file took care of that quick

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one. It's a great sling. It's not real big, but I have really big hands and it's still comfortable. There's a pic of mine in the hunting section. Mine had a little burr on it but a quick run over with a file took care of that quick
I'm gonna check it out I have pretty small hands so it being small is plus for me I like that I could make my own scales for it! Thanks for the response!

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
I have one. It's a great sling. It's not real big, but I have really big hands and it's still comfortable. There's a pic of mine in the hunting section. Mine had a little burr on it but a quick run over with a file took care of that quick
I'm gonna check it out I have pretty small hands so it being small is plus for me I like that I could make my own scales for it! Thanks for the response!
No problem, glad to help. And yes it would be very easy to customize.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts