Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just came in and I must say that GZK is blazing fast with mailing out their orders. Excellent vendor. The bandset it came banded with was too short for me but it was really easy to change out bandsets with the spring-clips system. Got a few shots off with it between giving the LBS most of my love this evening and it's good! Fit and finish is excellent and I can see now why this shape is so popular. This is the titanium alloy version. Would have preferred the cheaper stainless steel one but that was unfortunately sold out.
ee9cc7984574ff9b73760431526001ce.jpg

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's nice. I'll bet it's got a nice heft to it and shoots nice. Gzk stays on the cutting edge.
Yes it does! Not too much heft though just enough and I do enjoy it. I wonder now if the stainless steel version would have been even heavier and if it is, then it might be too heavy.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice H.H. buddy !! I like gzk also for shipping quick!! ... and I am glad yo hear the LBS is getting lots of love :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy. I think the LBS is so special in the way it performs as a compact frame, it will always occupy a position as the versatile pocketable frame of choice in my collection.

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Very nice H.H. buddy !! I like gzk also for shipping quick!! ... and I am glad yo hear the LBS is getting lots of love :)

Thanks buddy. I think the LBS is so special in the way it performs as a compact frame, it will always occupy a position as the versatile pocketable frame of choice in my collection.
That is soooooooo awesome!! .. makes me smile buddy ! .. I feel just the same about the LBS !!

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
I'll agree GZK is an excellent place to order from. I'll also add that the HH is a top frame, there are some nice ones going around because Matt Redding sells a lot of cores for builds.
Yes ! I talk to Matt quite often ! He is a amazing hunter ! .. I need to pick up a core and build a H.H. !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ooooooo I have a bit of a titanium fetish. I love camping kit that's made from the stuff. I'll have to add a catty to my hoard. Lovely bit of kit you've got there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts