Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Harbinger Of Death and Destruction

I will not lie to anyone, this was going to be one of the un-touched
Branches I wanted to trade for another untouched Y shape branch.
I was just going to see what it looks like under the bark, for a sneak
peak. I was surprised at how well if felt in my hand. I was no where
near done when I banded it up. I just had to try it out though. Super
accurate for a Natural with nothing really done to it, even keeping some of
the branch removal spots. Fits so well in the meaty palms. Really does smash up cans
fast and in a hurry. No sights just old school aiming OTT, still got to smooth to about 320 and oil and paste. Since this will be for everyday use.
67de2d75d758895030463d8447b2a84b.jpg
fc52fb579eabe9a974669172819bfbb4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow! I bet you like your steak Al dente as well! This was I really love about slingshots. What you have here will so the same thing as my diamond encrusted and gilded wondersling from the Planet Unobtanium.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
You got me dying bro. A light medium works on the steak lolz. I like the same thing, I noticed there are a lot of Spanish shooters bringing this back. Some are down right religious about their naturals, I can see why.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,446 Posts
Looks good, but I probably would have done the inlay first, as you'll have to sand it down anyway, and it'll require a bit more finish applied afterwards..... good job regardless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks good, but I probably would have done the inlay first, as you'll have to sand it down anyway, and it'll require a bit more finish applied afterwards..... good job regardless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I soon discovered I did this in reverse order. I got a fourth of the way through and will abandon the inlay because I don't want to lose the shape at all.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
i have been looking at this Beast for awhile,and decided i needed to try making a Larger shooter,not sure what the wood is,the man i got it from mumbled,so its eithr Peach or Beech,lol.sanded up to 120 so far,hope you don't mind me stealing your idea,but i had to try it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts