Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I have another hand forged PFS slingshot for sale. Asking $43.99 with free shipping inside of the US. Pm me if you have any questions.

This slingshot was forged from solid 3/8 inch steel round rod and is pretty much indestructible. The forks were made by flattening the rod and then folding it over on itself. A slight cant to the side was added to make it more ergonomic and the whole thing was meticulously sanded by hand until everything was smooth to the touch. The whole piece was finished with boiled linseed oil applied at heat which soaks into the pores of the metal to protect it from rust. The oil also blackens the steel to give it that classic forged look. I made this one to be held in the left hand with the forks facing away from the shooter, with a canted or gangster style as that is how I shoot (the forks are slightly canted to make this style of shooting easier). However it should work just fine for upright shooting in either hand as well. The few who have gotten one of these frames say they are incredibly comfortable to hold and shoot.

Dimensions:
Fork gap: 1/2"
Individual fork width: 5/8"
Total width at widest point: 1 3/4"
Total height: 4 1/4"

Find more pictures here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/654427421/hand-forged-mini-pfs-slingshot-hand?ref=shop_home_active_1

Communication Device Finger Bicycle part Foot Thumb
Gesture Finger Gadget Thumb Audio equipment

Attachments

·
Registered
885 Posts
Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
885 Posts

·
Registered