Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Thank you Guys

(Nice Collection Alvaro!)
Thanks Bill and it looks like I'm finally gonna get that jade one I've been after :), making a purchase in a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll reserve it for you... I only have one and I haven't been able to find any more G10 in that color in that thickness... So you'll have the only one!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Guys

(Nice Collection Alvaro!)
Thanks Bill and it looks like I'm finally gonna get that jade one I've been after :), making a purchase in a bit

I'll reserve it for you... I only have one and I haven't been able to find any more G10 in that color in that thickness... So you'll have the only one!
YEA!!! Order has been placed, thanks a lot I really appreciate it

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Bill...

I have on rare occasions I have teased you because.. you're kinda tease-able. But seriously, I can't think of another person in this slingshot world that has came up with more useful info and good shooting catapults. Have a good B-Day, ...Hope you are in heaven fifteen minutes before the devil knows you are dead.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Happy Birthday Bill cause you got me into this hobby years ago with your Hathcock sniper I appreciate all you’ve done for this hobby even though I can no longer shoot that one. I’m shooting the over the top Taurus and it’s a great design that lives up to all you said it was!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts