1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Happy Birthday!

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
41, seems like a long time ago, and it was. Happy birthday and many more to come.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well i was late home from work today and the postie had left this lot for me ,a trio of stunning slingshots made by the master of his craft andy the one and only AKM SLINGSHOTS i realy dont know what to say about the quality of these ,you guys can judge for yourself,s , i ordered a sling for my birthday and andy gave me a good deal that included one of his stunning ltd edition saleos ,i got a surprise when i opened up and saw that he had included a lovely cherry natural as a gift for my birthday ,well here they are ,enjoy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Yeah, I remembered you asking about that one.

I am so pleased you are happy with what you have received John. That is what inspires me.

The natural took a fair amount of fabricating, look closely and you will see the thin spacers in there

I will PM you the wood types when my cameras batteries are charged

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was out the back shooting with these tonight and boy they are good,the blackthorn natural andy made me fits my hand perfect.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.