Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you guys,

Awhile back, Urbanshooter posted a topic about some face massagers he picked up from a bazaar. His post blew me away because I never heard of a hare splitter design before. And when he showed pictures of what he got I never saw anything like that before and I had to order one and try it out. Well, I got one online and I have to say it is a fun shooter! And amazingly enough it is a pretty good massager too! Lol

I experimented with how Urbanshooter demonstrated on how he held it and I watched the video made by Nathan masters on his design. It felt pretty comfortable to shoot.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found another way you can hold it which is super comfortable! If you hold it like a gun it fits really well in your hand. Has there been a slingshot that has been designed with this type grip before?

Urbanshooter thanks again for sharing and I'm having a blast with this thing! You should try to shoot like this!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
I usually like to talk about how frames is frames and one can shoot well with anything with a little practice, but I would shoot myself in the hand with this.
It's a personal problem, nothing to do with the design. Glad it's working for you :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I found another way you can hold it which is super comfortable! If you hold it like a gun it fits really well in your hand. Has there been a slingshot that has been designed with this type grip before?

Urbanshooter thanks again for sharing and I'm having a blast with this thing! You should try to shoot like this!
Wow! This other hold looks super! I'm gonna try it this evening. Something so cheap that doubles as a massager is even better now with a gun hold!

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For people with arthritis in their hands and wrists this is a good option. I explored it for several years. I even searched for months for a natural. The biggest problem for me is it doesn't fit in a pocket well at all.
Yah I agree it wouldn't fit well in the pocket, but maybe a good holster would do!

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I usually like to talk about how frames is frames and one can shoot well with anything with a little practice, but I would shoot myself in the hand with this.
It's a personal problem, nothing to do with the design. Glad it's working for you :thumbsup:
Thanks MJ, yah its not for everyone.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow! This other hold looks super! I'm gonna try it this evening. Something so cheap that doubles as a massager is even better now with a gun hold!
Cool let me know how you like it!

·
Premium Member
3,229 Posts
Reactions: Tag
1 - 20 of 26 Posts