Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My man Scott (harpersgrace) makes some very fine natural slingshots, both "beanshooter" style and more modern pocket models. Here's a video review of one of each.
A couple things: I said in the video that I wasn't sure what his e-bay account name was. Well, it's "harpersgrace"
. I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier sometimes. Also you'll notice I'm shooting pretty good size stones with the beanshooter. The 1/2" Lintanex bands do great with these and seem like they'll last a hundred years. I'm barely stretching them at all. Get them from Gary Flatband, I highly reccomend them for the traditional shooters.

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the first one.

Cool he has a Rock Star, SuperPouch on the Second bean shooter!!
Good eye! I got that from Pop Shot, he was raving about how good they are. He has a few and said to me "I don't think I'm ever going to wear one out so you take one". I like it!

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Thanks MJ that was really nice of you, glad you are enjoying them. Those bands from Gary are awesome.

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Someday I'd like to make a video of shooting my HG forks. They are nice. Especially the Rufus specials. You did real good with this one, M_J.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Thanks DH, glad you enjoy them. I know the ones you have made me hold a special place in my collection...

·
Super Moderator
6,680 Posts
Nice video MJ! Scott is a wonderful guy and also another confirmed "Slingshot Nut"! Thank God there are places like this where our kind can hang!!!! LLS! LLS!
( Long Live Slingshots! ) Flatband

1 - 13 of 13 Posts