Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
350 Posts
yes both dankung and slingshooting are good for different items.yes dankung takes longer and is free but with the cheaper prices on most things at slingshooting it makes up for the cartage you have to spend 39 usd to get a big reduction in shipping costs at slingshooting 3 rolls of precise cheaper that way.and if you buy there pouches you save a small fortune.compared to dankungs liquid bullet pouches.allso i cant yous there website properly to get the free items. slingshooting dont sell sheshou flat band .which i am still waiting on,from dankung to try. if i dont find the sheshou .8 better than the precise .75 i will just buy through slingshooting .if Kalevala has had no problems in 20 orders i will stick with them.

· Registered
350 Posts
sorry made a mistake slingshooting give a bigger discount if your order is over 0.8kg. just tried putting 4 rolls precise 3rd gen .75 in there cart and they said cartage would be 4 dollars because its over 0.8kg its a lot of rubber but very cheap that way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.