Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
185 Posts
I sincerely hate that for you Bob! I know the feelings of being burned or turned off by a supplier but i didn't seem to have Any problems like that when i placed my order and it was fairly large (nice frame, bulk elastics, new pouch, etc..) i plan on being stuck inside a lil longer so i went for it but the shipping was surprisingly cheap and i didn't see any price discrepancies so I'll keep you posted on how they look when they get here( i will note they have two warehouses in China and spain and if you try to mix items in your cart from the different warehouses it getts ridiculously expensive)

· Registered
185 Posts
Hey guys i finally received my order from slingshooting.com today! Lots of great stuff in great condition!! Overall pleased though i too wish they would speed up on shipping. I made my first sling mail unboxing video if you guys wanna check out my goodies I'll post a link for you, apologies for the less than spectacular camera work im stil new and using my S9.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.