Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Registered
185 Posts
Hey guys i finally received my order from slingshooting.com today! Lots of great stuff in great condition!! Overall pleased though i too wish they would speed up on shipping. I made my first sling mail unboxing video if you guys wanna check out my goodies I'll post a link for you, apologies for the less than spectacular camera work im stil new and using my S9.

· So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well apparently my pouches from Slingshooting came in along with my INCREDIBLY expensive 3M Super Seamstick 1/2" Basting Tape from Sailrite !! That tape will last me a life time.

I plan on using it on the tubes when pulled before wrapping with ribbon, this stuff is very, very, very sticky and assures nothing can slip. If it works like I hope it will, I may shorten my pull tension when I make my pseudos by a couple of inches which MIGHT extend the life of the Pseudo ... who knows.

The pouches are one size bigger than the 43mm x 13mm x 7mm I have been using for 1/4" steel, they are there 48mm x15mm x 8mm. The are still small enough for 1/4 but more for 5/16' to 3/8" ball .. I just hope they are not that god awful pink color (of course saying that will be the kiss of death !!). I can handle the blue, barely, but I want black !

I will post pictures tomorrow. My GZK order has still not left the factory because of the number of pouches I ordered I do believe ;- )

wll

4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Man alive I have a few orders from China that I have been waiting almost of month, seems at times when they hit the US shore they slow down ;- ), Still hoping I get a couple packages by the end of the week, but I think it will be next week when things arrive in all possibility.

wll

4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Ordered another batch of 1030 tubes from Slingshooting as well as some 2040's. The 2040's are extremely versatile and the 1030's I'm loving for small ball. very quick, relatively easy to pull and being looped easy to make. Of course I can use 2040's for 1/4" and5/16" but they are good for the 3/8" steel also.

wll

4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Man alive, I have items that are in USPS post offices just a few hundred miles from where I live and they have not moved in three days... whats going on, this is ridiculous !!

After a month of traveling time I really start to get impatient. The USPS is in do-do because of the Covid-19 situation, but I still want my stuff .... WHAT could possibly be more important than me getting my slingshot supplies ... I can't think of anything;- )

wll

4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Got my order in from Slingshooting.com .. got everything i wanted, but the small pouch has changed a bit, the hole in the center is really to big for my 1/4' steel. I texted them and told them my problem, and they will make good on my next shipment ... a sign of a trustworthy company :- ).

I have another order coming, but I will order again.

wll

· Registered
391 Posts
I don't think I'll be buying anything else from china anytime soon.

4,327 Posts
It was Howdy Doody Time in the mail box today as I finally got one of my packages from Ali Express. It was quite a few spools of black ribbon for wrapping on pouches, Pseudos and stuff .. It is now my favorite tying material since I built my slingshot jig. I payed .80c per roll if I can remember from 2.5 months ago ? It is now actually cheaper by quite a bit .. So I ordered a few more rolls to always have on hand.

I still have a few rolls of clear to use, but I really like the black. this is all 5mm wide and 20M long. ... great stuff. I have a couple of more 1030 looped sets to tie, so I may use this, but not sure ?

wll

· Registered
412 Posts
Sorry it is Slingshooting.com I can't change the topic

Was just wondering if anyone has and what has been your experience. Is the rubber fresh or dried out ?

And most importantly is their shipping faster than Dankung, which is so slow I don't want to order from them any more !!!

Just wondering ?

wll
i have ordered from there before. Bands were good. Shipping was reasonable for covid times. As for dankung I will never order from there again. Way too slow and they have no idea whats going on. Terrible service.

4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Sorry it is Slingshooting.com I can't change the topic

Was just wondering if anyone has and what has been your experience. Is the rubber fresh or dried out ?

And most importantly is their shipping faster than Dankung, which is so slow I don't want to order from them any more !!!

Just wondering ?

wll
i have ordered from there before. Bands were good. Shipping was reasonable for covid times. As for dankung I will never order from there again. Way too slow and they have no idea whats going on. Terrible service.
I agree with you 100% .. they have fallen down the tubes as they say !!

wll

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.