Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
They blocked it to Hong Kong IPs. What is it?
super long rubber tubing set_4-strand 17*45

This super 4-strand 1745 rubber tubing set is very long(19cm). It's for the butterfly shooting style taken by the skillful western shooters.
The 17 means the inside diameter is 1.7mm, the 45 means the overall diameter of the tube is 4.5mm. 4 strands of 1745 rubber tubing attaching with a pouch of bull skin tightly.

Length: 19 cm
Max Full draw: 120cm
Pull force: 15.5KG

Reminder The tubing set is specially designed for the shooters who have very long full draw such as those adopting the butterfly style.
It is Not powerful when not stretched to its full length(at least 107cm). Please take this into consideration before ordering it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
They blocked it to Hong Kong IPs. What is it?
super long rubber tubing set_4-strand 17*45

This super 4-strand 1745 rubber tubing set is very long(19cm). It's for the butterfly shooting style taken by the skillful western shooters.
The 17 means the inside diameter is 1.7mm, the 45 means the overall diameter of the tube is 4.5mm. 4 strands of 1745 rubber tubing attaching with a pouch of bull skin tightly.

Length: 19 cm
Max Full draw: 120cm
Pull force: 15.5KG

Reminder The tubing set is specially designed for the shooters who have very long full draw such as those adopting the butterfly style.
It is Not powerful when not stretched to its full length(at least 107cm). Please take this into consideration before ordering it.
[/quote]
Ok, I'm ignorant, whats butterfly style?

Don

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
58, you swhould be able to fly. Not teasing but a little envi, I have 28.
Yea I have tried various styles and numerous bands but I always go back to what I call Monkey Grip Style of shooting which utilizes my full draw. More precisely Intuative Monkey Grip Style. Depending on what type of band I use (pardon me) butt, my balls come out of the pouch like a rocket. This allows for shooting big distance which I like to do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts