Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
oh yeah thats looking Nice (y)(y)(y)
Thanks bud there's alot in it grain wise the camera isn't showing I will hopefully get a hour tonight after work and the dreaded food shop 馃く馃槀. Once the oil hits her she will show alot more 馃幆馃憣馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩馃憡馃憤

SLING-N-SHOT
Wait till you see what's in your box in the way of popping grain I will send you a pm with your tracking number buddy as soon as I get on my break today. Ive a parcel coming to you and ones going to munro .
Sweet, can鈥檛 hardly wait !

Tks so much John for the generosity brother.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Amazing craftsmanship Booral!
Thanks bud 馃幆馃挋馃憡馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩馃憤 she's just had her first coat of Tru-oil 馃憣馃憤馃幆

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Nice, Hawthorn looks similar to Maple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **
It's mad Darrell there's lots of reds in it that the camera isn't showing. If I changed the filter you would see them. Wait till your stuff arrives Darrell and you see the stuff in that spalted oak batpole it's mad honestly 馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩馃挋馃憣馃憤馃憡馃幆

SLING-N-SHOT
It's mad Darrell there's lots of reds in it that the camera isn't showing. If I changed the filter you would see them. Wait till your stuff arrives Darrell and you see the stuff in that spalted oak batpole it's mad honestly
Can鈥檛 hardly wait !

I find outdoor pics in natural light brings the best photos of awesome grain鈥︹.just seems to really highlight grain better when taken outside.

Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **

Registered
Can鈥檛 hardly wait !

I find outdoor pics in natural light brings the best photos of awesome grain鈥︹.just seems to really highlight grain better when taken outside.

Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **
Sky Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore

21 - 33 of 33 Posts