Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
aka. bunnybuster
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I made this fork a couple days ago.

The frame is Locust and the palm swell is purple heart. This locust is super hard wood , but sands out pretty good.

It has been quite awhile since I made any forks , but just wanted to try my hand at this nearly indestructible wood :)

Tough on tooling and reminds me of Osage.

Attachments

·
Banned
193 Posts
I'd like to have, as in purchase, one of your frames. Do you have any for sale...or plans to make more?

Edit: I just went to your website and ordered The Widow Maker, which is the only slingshot you have in the store. Looking forward to its arrival. Sure is a beauty as pictured.

What good is a compliment to your craftsmanship if I'm not willing to buy one and support your efforts. I will be watching the store for future frames available.

·
Banned
193 Posts
Come on guys, lets put our money where our mouth is. I just bought a Widow Maker Bunny Buster off his website and got the one above as well. Both to be shipped on Monday. He says he'll be making others and can take preorders. So add one of these beauties to your collection. Just go to BunnyBuster.com or place your orders below and wait for a PM. How could you hesitate with the 5Star recommendation from CJW?

·
Super Moderator
6,673 Posts
Good to see you back Buddy!

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Hey FB how are you doing? I stop by from time to time just haven't had anything interesting to post.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts