Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a 63 years old French Man and I recently created 2 wooden slingshot, waiting for a BARNETT black widow to come through the post office, and I am a uge fan a SNIPERSLING and his DARTS, that will prevent me to use arrows in my place...hoping to get fun and tips with u all here......I also make musics.....but that is not the place here... so bye for now

·
Super Moderator
7,113 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: skarrd

·
Banned
1 Posts
I am a 63 years old French Man and I recently created 2 wooden slingshot, waiting for a BARNETT black widow to come through the post office, and I am a uge fan a SNIPERSLING and his DARTS, that will prevent me to use arrows in my place...hoping to get fun and tips with u all here......I also make musics.....but that is not the place here... so bye for now

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome.

Flat band slingshots seem to be much more accurate than a BlackWidow and more "tuneable" for different size ammo, taper, draw weight etc.....and cheaper too.

Its also easy enough to make natural slingshots from Y pieces of branches or 18mm birch plywood.

Best of luck.
Eric.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.