Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently bitten by the slingshot bug for the second time. The first was when my children were young and we all shot together. Happened again when I saw a bunch of videos on the slingshot channel. Thanks Jeorg! Dug my slingshots out. New tubes and Ive hardly put them down long enough to work the last few weeks.

·
Super Moderator
6,511 Posts
Saxon,
prescriptions for your mallady are available on the internet and in sporting stores. They are called "MORE SLINGSHOTS AND ACCESSORIES"". We have all gone through it and happily there is no cure!!!!!!
Welcome aboard! Flatband

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Spent the morning making a better backstop so I can reuse some of my ammo. Kept shooting through the last one.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Old t-shirts cut in half and hung work great as a backstop.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I made the first one out of two layers of heavy cardboard. Zip, right through.
Uh huh,, no problem I thought, Ill just add a couple more layers and the 3/8 steel will be caught in the layers. Zip, right through.
Uh huh, Toto I dont think we are in Kansas anymore. Thats the difference between Trumark regular tubes and Barnett heavy tubes. So, knowing my intention is to procure myself an Urgo style sling with Gold bands or some such new toy, I figured I better make a real backstop. Two heavy throw rugs hug from a wire and one on the ground to keep the shot from rolling and I have achieved easy ammo recovery.
I doupt my wife will even notice the throw rug that was in front of the washing machine is gone.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Welcome!!!! THERE IS NO CURE!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts