Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shawn Rorrer here, I'd like to say hello to everyone and thank yall for having me. Those who don't know of Rorrerboys Slingshots. Here's a little background info. I'm a 4th generation shooter and builder. This awesome lifestyle has been passed down through my family for a long time. Very happy and blessed with that! So hopefully I'll get to know you all through here! Thank you

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
Welcome Shawn! I hadn’t heard of that brand before but that’s very cool that it’s a family lineage thing! This is a great community with good people. Hope you enjoy your stay. 👊👍

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome Shawn! I hadn’t heard of that brand before but that’s very cool that it’s a family lineage thing! This is a great community with good people. Hope you enjoy your stay. 👊👍
It's my little side business. I haven't setup a website just yet but I do have a page on Facebook. I do 99 percent of my sales from there. It was a promise I made to my grandpa before he passed. I'm the only grandson he had. He was very adamant about this tradition continuing and I'm honored to carry it on.

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
It's my little side business. I haven't setup a website just yet but I do have a page on Facebook. I do 99 percent of my sales from there. It was a promise I made to my grandpa before he passed. I'm the only grandson he had. He was very adamant about this tradition continuing and I'm honored to carry it on.
That’s admirable of you man. I get it completely.

·
Super Moderator
6,965 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: Stankard757

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You’re welcome. Well deserved. Make yourself at home here. I’m newer here but have found it a good place with a lot of knowledgeable people that have been slinging since before I was a tadpole. 😉
Yes sir I look forward to it. I had a slingshot in my hand before I was walking. Grandpa made sure of it. So off an on, I've been shooting for 30 plus years

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.