Slingshots Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to introduce the best slingshot, slingshot introduce the best technology. Some people think that I am arrogant, that is your illusion, I am in-depth study slingshot, I insist that their own point of view, not me arrogant.

I hope everyone's attention, I will help you learn the best slingshot technology.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I will help you learn the best slingshot technology.
We're keen to learn new technique's and idea's here mate!

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will help you learn the best slingshot technology.
We're keen to learn new technique's and idea's here mate!
Is very distressed, slingshot accessories, terminology is different, communication can be difficult, I will try to explain pictures and text.

Believe me, it will give you an absolute surprise, 1, and equipment improvements to improve, 2, to improve the play slingshot, 3, and scientific practice methods.

However, note that slingshot technique to improve, it is important in understanding the nature of the slingshot, as well as to explore the capacity of human muscle

·
Super Moderator
6,513 Posts
Well, you're not shy that's for sure! Hey, I'm always willing to learn. Release the bull from behind the gate!!!!
Flatband

·
Banned
8 Posts
Well, you're not shy that's for sure! Hey, I'm always willing to learn. Release the bull from behind the gate!!!!
Flatband
You do not know the face of things, you do not easily to conclusions, otherwise you will fool of myself.

See your avatar picture slingshot, know that you are still at a very low level of the slingshot, I suggest you study hard, do not stupid, you know the Chinese people, there will be a genius performance, you will know that your behavior is unwise.

You have to be honest and refrain from impeding the advanced spring technology, learn from others

It is my firm, because the characteristics of the decision slingshot, not I do not modesty, understand?

·
SSF Founder
5,225 Posts
Wolverine, you and your buddies need to either find a better tranlation tool, or lose the attitude. I find your comments to respected members of this site to be offensive. I am closeing this thread as well. If you continue with the attitude I will ban you and Langhuan from the site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.