Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Whats going on everyone!? Im new here and really glad i found this forum..Im from San Jose, Ca. (Northern cal), into cars (Also work in a parts store), bikes, Air rifles, and recently reconnected with sling shots! Looking forward to my stay here..

·
Registered
181 Posts
Whats going on everyone!? Im new here and really glad i found this forum..Im from San Jose, Ca. (Northern cal), into cars (Also work in a parts store), bikes, Air rifles, and recently reconnected with sling shots! Looking forward to my stay here..
HI neighbor !!! I like all those things to!!! But I don't know much about air rifles, or anything else for that matter; I still like them though!

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Welcome Animal!!

!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
hello, when you say bikes do you mean bycicals or road/dirt bikes? either way i enjoy all of those

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hi its good to have you with us,
when you say you like bikes do you mean dirt bikes or road bikes im into dirt bikes and motocross.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts