Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am probably not the oldest member of this forum, but I might be the oldest Newbie. Seventy five and still trying to learn something new. Not easy, but I'm going to get it, at least to my satisfaction. After a week of practice, I can now hit a vicious man eating soda can at 25 feet! (some of the time)!!

·
Master of Swine Fu
3,205 Posts
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am probably not the oldest member of this forum, but I might be the oldest Newbie. Seventy five and still trying to learn something new. Not easy, but I'm going to get it, at least to my satisfaction. After a week of practice, I can now hit a vicious man eating soda can at 25 feet! (some of the time)!!
cool.

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
That is exactly how old I was when I got re-introduced to slingshots and signed up on the Forum.

Grandpa Pete

1 - 20 of 25 Posts