Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm LeeRoy from Athens Georgia. I took an interest in slingshots around October last year when I found one that had belonged to my wife's grandfather. It was an older daisy wrist rocket. After I put new daisy tubes on it and couldn't manage to hit the broad side of a barn I started digging into the world of slingshots. Eventually I picked up an Occularis and Scout LT and that really kicked off the addiction! Nowadays I enjoy shooting in the little range I've set up in my garage and I'm trying to learn to build homemade slingshots.

Hello everyone, I'm LeeRoy from Athens Georgia. I took an interest in slingshots around October last year when I found one that had belonged to my wife's grandfather. It was an older daisy wrist rocket. After I put new daisy tubes on it and couldn't manage to hit the broad side of a barn I started digging into the world of slingshots. Eventually I picked up an Occularis and Scout LT and that really kicked off the addiction! Nowadays I enjoy shooting in the little range I've set up in my garage and I'm trying to learn to build homemade slingshots.

·
Super Moderator
6,671 Posts
Welcome!

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts

It's ok, Leroy, we'll help you with the stuttering problem.

Welcome!

THWACK!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welome! Yeah I shot a Daisy wrist-rocket when I was a kid and about a year ago I picked up a Scout, last week I finished my first homemade slingshot and I'm gathering supplies and planning to start a plywood slingshot as well. It's addicting. It's amazing how enjoyable something so simple can be as a hobby.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.